Call for volunteers for the conduct of final testing and sealing of the vote counting machine to be used for the Overseas Voting for the 2019 Philippine National Election
The Embassy of the Philippines invites ten (10) volunteers from the Filipino Community to participate in the Final Testing and Sealing of the Vote Counting Machine (VCM), which will be used for the conduct of the Overseas Voting for the 2019 National Election. The Final Testing and Sealing will take place at the date, time, and venue indicated below:
|Date||09 April 2019, Tuesday|
Embassy of the Philippines
50 Hobson Street, Thorndon
Volunteers will undertake the following activities:
- Fill up sample ballots that will be used for the testing of the Vote Counting Machine;
- Observe the feeding of ballots to the Vote Counting Machine; and
- Witness the re-zeroing of the Vote Counting Machine.
Interested volunteers must be the following:
- Filipino National;
- 18 years old and above; and
- Registered Overseas Voter of the Philippines.
To submit an application to volunteer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Volunteer – FTS” and indicate your whole name, address, passport number and contact details. For more information you can visit the website of the Embassy at www.philembassy.org.nz For inquiries, please send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 04-8903741.