How to obtain a Saudi Police Clearance
- Published on 07 May 2013
For Filipinos who formerly worked in Saudi Arabia and who are now in New Zealand, the following are the requirements in applying for a Saudi Police Clearance:
- Letter of request addressed to the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh stating the purpose of the Police Clearance and applicant’s mailing address and telephone number, and email address, if any;
- Duly accomplished Fingerprint Card (all fingers printed) obtained through New Zealand Police;
- Photocopy of passport used in Saudi Arabia clearly showing the applicant’s photograph and visas;
- Photocopy of Saudi residence permit (iqama);
- Two (2) pieces 2 x 2 (inches) colored pictures with white background;
- Philippine Embassy in Riyadh notarial fee.........................SR 100.00 (US$25.00)
- Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs authentication fee...........SR 30.00 (US$ 7.50)
To apply, please observe the following guidelines:
- Applicants may then send their application and supporting documents directly to the Philippine Embassy in Riyadh, Collectors Road, Diplomatic Quarter, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, through any courier service.
- Request for such police clearance is subject to approval by the Saudi police and could take at least 2 to 3 months from receipt of the necessary documents and payments.