Consular Services for Filipinos for the third quarter of 2016
The Philippine Embassy’s Mobile Consular Team is tentatively scheduled to render consular services to Filipinos in the North and South Islands of New Zealand and other countries under its jurisdiction on the following dates:
- July 2016 – Republic of Fiji
- 28 July – 02 August 2016 – Auckland and surrounding areas in the North Island
- August 2016 – Independent State of Samoa
- September 2016 – Christchurch and surrounding areas in the South Island
- September 2016 – Kingdom of Tonga
Confirmation, specific venues and schedules of the Philippine Embassy mobile consular services will be announced subsequently.
The consular services are passport renewal/issuance, civil registration of documents, authentication & notarization of legal documents, NBI fingerprinting & certification (latest passport-sized photos required) and dual citizenship application and oath taking.