Consular Services for Filipinos in Auckland and surrounding areas - 7 to 11 Feb 2019
The Philippine Embassy's Mobile Consular Team will render consular services to Filipinos in Auckland and the surrounding areas on the following schedule:
|Day||Date / Time|
|Thursday||07 February 2019, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||08 February 2019, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||09 February 2019, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||10 February 2019, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Monday||11 February 2019, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Conference Room (entry at the side)
Independent Living Services Charitable Trust
14 Erson Avenue
Royal Oak, Auckland
The consular services are as follows:
- passport issuance/ renewal/ replacement;
- civil registration, i.e., reports of births and marriages;
- authentication and notarization of legal documents;
- NBI fingerprinting & certification (latest passport-sized photos required);
- Philippine citizenship retention/ reacquisition and administering of oath of allegiance
CONSULAR APPOINTMENT SYSTEM
In order to deliver more efficient consular services, the Philippine Embassy has implemented an ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM (NO WALK-IN POLICY). Read here for the complete policy.
For the consular services in Auckland, appointments can be made online through http://philembassynzl.appointy.com/. The appointment system will be opened on 21 January 2019 at 6:00 PM.
All applications for Philippine passport (new, renewal and lost), civil registry (Reports of Birth, Marriage and Death), notarials and authentication, and NBI fingerprinting and certification are by appointment only. The procedure on how to book an appointment may be viewed on this link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.527331420776585.1073742526.12602345757 4052&type=3
A. FOR PASSPORT APPLICANTS
For all types of passport transactions, please bring a photocopy of the data page of passport and NSO/PSA Birth Certificate, or a Report of Birth(if born abroad). For minor applicants, please include a photocopy of the data page of passport of parents. For lost passport, please include NSO/PSA Birth Certificate, Affidavit of Loss certified by the Justice of Peace and Police Report.
Passport applicants must also bring a prepaid self-addressed local courier bag with signature required sticker (requires a signature upon delivery) for the Embassy to send their new e-passports.
Payments for passport proccessing and other consular services must be made in cash or in bank draft payable to the Embassy of the Philippines. Please refer to the schedule of fees listed on the Embassy website at www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/schedule-of-fees.
For passport applicants who have recently reacquired Philippine citizenship, please bring your Oath of Allegiance, Identification Certificate and the Order of approval, and a photocopy of each of these documents.
Passport applicants must wear a shirt with collar for data-capturing purposes (photo).
- Please comply with all the requirements listed on the Embassy's website. Incomplete documentation shall not be processed. Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment.
B. FOR PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION / REACQUISITION APPLICANTS
- For those who would like to avail of Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition and who wish to take their Oath in February in Auckland, please send your application form together with the documentary requirements ( listed on this link: www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/dual-citizenship](/consular/dual-citizenship)) to the Philippine Embassy on or before 21 January 2019. Upon review and approval of the petition, the Embassy shall contact the applicant for the schedule of the Oath- Taking in Auckland.
C. FOR CIVIL REGISTRY
For all civil registry transactions (Report of Birth, Report of Marriage and Report of Death), please bring the requirements on the date of your appointment. To download the forms and view the list of requirements, please visit the link: www.philembassy.org.nz/download. Please use black pens in filling out the form.
A prepaid self addressed local courier bag is also required for the Embassy to send back your documents.
- Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment.
D. FOR NOTARIALS AND AUTHENTICATION
Personal appearance of the signature is required. Please bring original passports and photocopy of passports of the signatories. Fee is NZ$37.50 per document. Processing is 3-5 working days from last day of the outreach mission. Enclose a prepaid courier bag for return transmittal of the document.
If personal appearance is not possible, have the documents (i) notarized by a local public notary, (ii) authenticated by the Department of Internal Affairs (DIA) the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT), and (iii) forwarded to the Consulate or the Embassy for authentication.
Enclose a prepaid courier bag for return transmittal of the document/s.
- Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment. More information is available on this link: www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/notarials-and-authentication.
E. FOR NBI FINGERPRINTING AND CERTIFICATION
For NBI fingerprinting and certification, please bring original passport and photocopy of your passport, passport size photo with white background taken within the last three months, and payment of NZ$37.50 in cash.
- Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment. More information is available on this link: www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/obtaining-nbi-clearances.
For more information, please contact the Philippine Embassy in Wellington at telephone numbers (04) 8903741, 8903742 and 8903744. Maraming Salamat po!