Consular Services for Filipinos in Samoa - 07 to 08 Sep 2019
The Philippine Embassy’s Mobile Consular Team will render consular services to Filipinos in Apua, Samoa and the surrounding areas on the following schedule:
|Day||Date / Time|
|Saturday||07 September 2019, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||08 September 2019, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
2nd Floor, Nia Mall Apartments
Pat Ah Him Building, Saleufi Street
The consular services are as follows:
- passport issuance/renewal/replacement;
- civil registration, i.e., reports of births and marriages;
- authentication and notarization of legal documents;
- NBI fingerprinting & certification (latest passport-sized photos required);
- Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition and administering of oath of allegiance;
A. FOR PASSPORT APPLICANTS
- For all types of passport transactions, personal appearance is required. Please bring the following:
a. Duly accomplished application form.
b. Original and photocopy of passport (data page).
c. Prepaid self-addressed local courier bag with signature required sticker (requires a signature upon delivery) for the Embassy to send their new e-passports.
d. For passport processing and other consular services, cash or bank draft payable to the Embassy of the Philippines. Please refer to the schedule of fees listed on the Embassy website at https://www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/schedule-of-fees.
For minor applicants, please include a photocopy of the data page of passport of parents and NSO/PSA Birth Certificate (BC) or a Report of Birth (ROB) issued by the Philippine Embassy in Wellington (if born in countries under the Embassy’s jurisdiction). Applicants must be accompanied by either one of the parent.
For lost passport, please include in addition to the requirements stated above, NSO/PSA Birth Certificate (BC) or a Report of Birth (ROB) issued by the Philippine Embassy in Wellington (if born in countries under the Embassy’s jurisdiction), PSA/NSO Marriage Certificate (MC) if married, Affidavit of Loss certified by the Justice of Peace, and Police Report.
If you want to change your last name to your married name, please bring PSA/NSO MC or, if married in countries under the Embassy’s jurisdiction, Report of Marriage (ROM) issued by the Embassy in Wellington.
If you want to change your last name to your maiden name due to death of spouse, please bring PSA/NSO Death Certificate or, if the spouse is a foreign national, Death Certificate duly apostilled by the Samoan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
If you want to change your last name to your maiden name due to annulment of marriage, please bring PSA/NSO MC with annotation of the annulment of marriage.
For passport applicants who have recently reacquired Philippine citizenship, please bring your Oath of Allegiance, Identification Certificate and the Order of Approval, and a photocopy of each of these documents.
Passport applicants must wear a shirt with collar for data-capturing purposes (photo).
Please comply with all the requirements listed on the Embassy’s website. Incomplete documentation shall not be processed. Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment.
Note: Per D.O. 03-2019, the PSA/NSO BC is no longer required. However, if there are discrepancies in your passport that needs to be corrected, kindly bring NSO/PSA BC or ROB issued by the Philippine Embassy in Wellington (if born in countries under the Embassy’s jurisdiction).
B. FOR PHILIPPINE CITIZENSHIP RETENTION / REACQUISITION APPLICANTS
- For those who would like to avail of Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition and who wish to take their Oath in May in Apia, please send your application form together with the documentary requirements (listed on this link: https://www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/dual-citizenship) to the Philippine Embassy on or before 25 August 2019. Upon review and approval of the petition, the Embassy shall contact the applicant for the schedule of the Oath-Taking in Apia.
C. FOR CIVIL REGISTRY
For all civil registry transactions (Report of Birth, Report of Marriage and Report of Death), please bring the requirements on the date of your appointment. To download the forms and view the list of requirements, please visit the link: https://www.philembassy.org.nz/download. Please use black pens in filling out the form.
A prepaid self-addressed local courier bag is also required for the Embassy to send back your documents.
- Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment.
D. FOR NOTARIALS AND CONSULARIZATION
Personal appearance of the signatories is required. Please bring original and photocopies of signatories’ passports. Fee is NZ$40.00 per document.
Enclose a prepaid courier bag for return transmittal of the document/s.
- Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment. More information is available on this link: https://philembassy.org.nz/consular/notarials-and-authentication.
E. FOR NBI FINGERPRINTING AND CERTIFICATION
For NBI fingerprinting and certification, please bring original and photocopy of your passport, passport size photo with white background taken within the last three months, and cash payment of NZ$40.00.
- Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment. More information is available on this link: https://philembassy.org.nz/consular/obtaining-nbi-clearances.
For more information, please contact the Philippine Embassy in Wellington at telephone numbers (04) 8903741, 8903742 and 8903744 or through email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maraming salamat po!