Consular Services Year 2019
2019 Consular Services for Filipinos in New Zealand and Other Countries under the Philippine Embassy’s Jurisdiction
To bring consular services closer to the Filipino communities throughout New Zealand and other countries under its jurisdiction, outreach missions will be conducted in the following areas throughout the year (subject to final confirmation):
|To be postponed until further notice.||Queenstown, Otago, NZ|
|June 21-23||Whangarei, Northland, NZ|
|May 17-21||Ashburton, Canterbury, NZ|
|August 15-19||Auckland, Auckland, NZ|
|September 12-16||Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ|
|October 24-27||Hamilton, Waikato, NZ|
|November 15-17||Otago, NZ (TBD)|
|TBD||Fiji, Samoa, Tonga & Cook Islands|
Exact venues will be announced shortly.
Consular Outreach Missions in the Pacific Island countries of Fiji, Samoa, Tonga and the Cook Islands are yet to be confirmed and will be announced subsequently once finalized.
The consular services are as follows:
- Passport issuance/renewal/replacement;
- Civil registration, i.e., reports of births and marriages;
- Authentication and notarization of legal documents;
- NBI fingerprinting & certification (latest passport-sized photos required);
- Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition and administering of oath of allegiance.
For all mobile consular services, online booking is essential. Passport appointment slots fill up quickly. Those who are not able to get a confirmed booking are advised to come to the Embassy instead or wait for the next outreach in the area. Please be guided.