Consular Services Year 2019
Revised 2019 Consular Services for Filipinos in New Zealand and Other Countries under the Philippine Embassy’s Jurisdiction
To bring consular services closer to the Filipino communities throughout New Zealand and other countries under its jurisdiction, outreach missions will be conducted in the following areas throughout the year (subject to final confirmation):
|February 7-11||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|May 23-27||Ashburton, Canterbury, New Zealand|
|June 21-23||Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand|
|July 13-14||Suva, Fiji|
|July 20-22||Queenstown, Otago, New Zealand|
|August 11-12||Nuku’alofa, Tonga|
|August 22-26||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
|September 7-8||Apia, Samoa|
|September 12-16||Christchurch, New Zealand (TBD)|
|October 16-17||Rarotonga, Cook Islands|
|October 24-27||Hamilton, Waikato, New Zealand|
|November 15-17||Otago, New Zealand (TBD)|
Exact venues will be announced shortly.
The consular services are as follows:
- passport issuance/renewal/replacement;
- civil registration, i.e., Reports of Births and Marriages;
- notarization/ consularization of legal documents;
- NBI fingerprinting & certification (latest passport-sized photos required);
- Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition and administering of oath of allegiance.
For all mobile consular services, online booking is essential. Passport appointment slots fill up quickly. Those who are not able to get a confirmed booking are advised to come to the Embassy instead or wait for the next outreach in the area. Please be guided.