Consular Services Year 2020
To bring consular services closer to the Filipino communities throughout New Zealand and other countries under its jurisdiction, outreach missions will be conducted in the following areas throughout the year (dates and locations are subject to final confirmation):
|February 20-24||Auckland, NZ|
|March 19-23||Christchurch, Canterbury, NZ|
|March 28-29||Suva, Fiji|
|April 17-19||Taupo, Waikato, NZ|
|May 15-17||Queenstown, Otago, NZ|
|May 23-24||Cook Islands or Samoa or Tonga|
|June 18-22||Auckland, NZ|
|July 18-19||Cook Islands or Samoa or Tonga|
|August 20-24||Canterbury, NZ (TBC)|
|September 19-20||Cook Islands or Samoa or Tonga|
|October 22-25||Auckland, NZ|
|November 20-22||Invercargill, Southland, NZ|
Exact venues will be announced shortly.
Consular Outreach Missions in the Pacific Island countries of the Cook Islands, Samoa and Tonga are yet to be confirmed and will be announced subsequently once finalized. The venue for the Canterbury Mission in August is still to be confirmed.
The consular services are as follows:
- passport issuance/renewal/replacement;
- civil registration, i.e., reports of births and marriages;
- acknowledgement and notarization of legal documents;
- NBI fingerprinting & certification (latest passport-sized photos required);
- Philippine citizenship retention/reacquisition and administering of oath of allegiance;
- Overseas Voting registration, change of name/address, reactivation and transfer.
In connection with the 2020 consular missions in New Zealand, POLO services will be available for Filipino workers and employers relative to the following:
- Verification of employment-related documents, for OEC issuance purposes or for direct-hired and/or through agency-hired workers (please see attached copy each of the guidelines and addendum)
- Labour counselling and case resolution session
- Post-arrival orientation seminar
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) membership programs and services availment process.
POLO services for the Cook Islands, Fiji, Samoa ad Tonga will be announced soon.
For all mobile consular services, online booking is essential. Passport appointment slots fill up quickly. Those who are unable to get a confirmed booking are advised to come to the Embassy instead or wait for the next outreach in the area. Please be guided.