Embassy Operations during Alert Level 2 (The Rest of New Zealand) and Alert Level 4 Auckland JSD-2021-17
Following today’s announcement of Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern that the rest of New Zealand will continue to be at Alert Level 2 – Reduce Contact until 11:59pm Tuesday, 21 September 2021 and Auckland will remain at Alert Level 4 until Tuesday, 21 September 2021, the Philippine Embassy in New Zealand is still partially resuming its operations.
In compliance with the New Zealand Government’s protocols and its goal to eliminate and stamp out the COVID-19 Delta variant, the Embassy shall implement a NO APPOINTMENT, NO MASK, NO ENTRY policy as well as physical distancing within the Embassy’s premises.
Effective on Tuesday, 14 September 2021, the Embassy will be open by appointment only from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Mondays to Fridays, except during Philippine and New Zealand holidays, until further notice.
Due to social distancing requirements, please come at your appointed time, not earlier nor later.
Those with previously booked appointments at the Embassy from 18 August 2021 and up until the lockdown’s extension, are still effectively cancelled. If you are coming from Auckland, please do not travel to Wellington as regional travel is still not allowed during this time.
|BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (NO WALK-INS ALLOWED)|
Notarization (Special Power of Attorney, Affidavits, etc.)
|1. Clients should secure a schedule to avail themselves of services via the appointment portal: https://booking.philembassy.org.nz
2. Due to limited consular services, those with non-urgent transactions should defer renewal of their passports.
3. Clients, especially those with children, are advised to download and accomplish the forms beforehand to limit the time spent at the Embassy’s premises and minimize the risk of exposure.
4. Senior citizens, pregnant women, those with chronic respiratory illnesses, immunocompromised, or feeling unwell are encouraged to defer their visit to the Embassy.
5. Passport release cannot be guaranteed within 6-8 weeks due to the ECQ in the Philippines.
6. Clients should avoid bringing companions.
|BY MAIL ONLY|
|Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death/Consular Mortuary Certificate
Applications for retention and reacquisition of Philippine citizenship under RA 9225
|1. Please check the Embassy’s website for documentary requirements and schedule of fees at www.philembassy.org.nz.
2. For passport extensions, you may download the form here: https://bit.ly/2YY01Js. Submit your ePassport, completed form and your self-addressed courier bag by mail only.
3. Mail in your documents in a courier bag with a “signature required” sticker to the following address: Embassy of the Philippines 50 Hobson St. Thorndon, Wellington New Zealand 6011
For labor/employment-related matters, please directly contact the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO Wellington) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via POLO Wellington’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/polonewzealand/.
For emergency cases, the Embassy’s duty officer may be contacted at (+64) 022 074 6517. You may check the Embassy’s website at www.philembassy.org.nz or the Embassy’s Facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/PHLinNZ/. You may also send messages via our FB messenger and our email at email@example.com.
Let us all keep safe. Maraming salamat po.