Special Consular Services for Filipinos in Christchurch and surrounding areas - 15 to 19 Oct 2020
The Philippine Embassy's Mobile Consular Team will render a special mobile consular mission to Filipinos in Christchurch and the surrounding areas on the following schedule:
|Day||Date / Time|
|Thursday||15 October 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||16 October 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||17 October 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Sunday||18 October 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Monday||19 October 2020, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
St. Anne’s Church
739 Ferry Road, Woolston
The consular services are as follows:
- Passport issuance/renewal/replacement; and,
- Notarization, consularization and acknowledgement of legal documents.
CONSULAR APPOINTMENT SYSTEM
In order to deliver more efficient consular services, the Philippine Embassy has implemented an ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM (NO WALK-IN POLICY). Strict measures will be implemented to ensure that the mission will adhere to the social distancing protocols outlined by the New Zealand Government.
For the said mobile consular mission, appointments can be made online through http://philembassynzl.appointy.com/. The appointment system will be opened on 10 October 2020 at 7:00 PM. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BOOKED THE CORRECT SERVICE. Appointment schedules cannot be converted from one service to another.
Kindly note that passport applicants with expiring passports in 2020 or those whose passport validity is less than one (1) year would be prioritized in the online appointment system. Those with non-urgent transactions should defer renewal of their passports.
All applications for Philippine passport (new, renewal and lost), notarials, consularization and acknowledgement are by appointment only. The procedure on how to book an appointment may be viewed via this link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.527331420776585.1073742526.126023457574052&type=3
A. FOR PASSPORT APPLICANTS
- For all types of passport transactions, please bring a photocopy of the passport data page and a NSO/PSA Birth Certificate, or a copy of the Report of Birth (if born in New Zealand, Cook Islands, Fiji, Samoa and Tonga). For minor applicants, please include a photocopy of the passport data pages of the passports of both parents. For lost passport, please include a NSO/PSA Birth Certificate, Affidavit of Loss certified by the Justice of Peace, and a Police Report.
- Passport applicants must also bring a prepaid, self-addressed local courier bag with signature required sticker (requires a signature upon delivery) for the Embassy to send their new e-Passports.
- Payments for passport processing and other consular services must be made in cash or in bank draft payable to the Embassy of the Philippines. Please refer to the schedule of fees listed on the Embassy website at https://www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/schedule-of-fees.
- For passport applicants who have recently reacquired Philippine citizenship, please bring your Oath of Allegiance, Identification Certificate and the Order of Approval, and a photocopy of each of these documents.
- Passport applicants must wear a shirt with collar for photo capturing purposes.
- Please comply with all the requirements listed on the Embassy’s website. Incomplete documentation shall not be processed. Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment.
B. FOR NOTARIALS, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND CONSULARIZATION OF DOCUMENTS
- Personal appearance of the signatories is required. Please bring the original passports and a photocopy of the passports of the signatories. Fee is NZ$40.00 per document. Processing is 3-5 working days from the return of the consular team from the outreach mission.
- Enclose a self-addressed prepaid courier bag with signature required sticker for the return transmittal of the document/s.
- Please present the emailed confirmation of your booking on the day of your appointment. More information is available at this link: https://www.philembassy.org.nz/consular/notarials-and-authentication.
For more information, please contact the Philippine Embassy in Wellington at telephone numbers (04) 8903741, 8903742 and 8903744 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Maraming salamat po!