Embassy Operations during Alert Level 2 (Wellington) and Alert Level 1 (other NZ Regions) JSD-2021-09
Following the pronouncement on 23 June 2021 that the Wellington region will move to Alert Level 2 – Reduce Contact starting 6.00pm tonight until 11.59pm on Sunday, 27 June 2021, and the rest of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 1 – Prepare, the Philippine Embassy in Wellington will be operating at reduced hours from 10am to 3pm by appointment only.
In compliance with the New Zealand Government’s protocols and its goal to eliminate and stamp out COVID-19, the Embassy shall implement a NO APPOINTMENT, NO MASK, NO ENTRY policy as well as physical distancing within the Embassy’s premises.
|BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (NO WALK-INS ALLOWED)|
Notarization (Special Power of Attorney, Affidavits, etc.)
|1. Only those with scheduled appointments will be entertained.
2. Clients, especially those with children, are advised to download and accomplish the forms beforehand to limit the time spent at the Embassy's premises and minimize the risk of exposure.
3. Senior citizens, pregnant women, those with chronic respiratory illnesses, immunocompromised, or feeling unwell are encouraged to defer their visit to the Embassy.
4. Passport release cannot be guaranteed within 6-8 weeks due to the ECQ in the Philippines.
5. Clients should avoid bringing companions.
|BY MAIL ONLY|
|Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death/Consular Mortuary Certificate
Applications for retention and reacquisition of Philippine citizenship under RA 9225
|1. Please check the Embassy’s website for documentary requirements and schedule of fees at www.philembassy.org.nz.
2. Mail in your documents in a courier bag with a “signature required” sticker to the following address: Embassy of the Philippines 50 Hobson St. Thorndon, Wellington New Zealand 6011
For employment contracts, OEC and other related documents, please contact the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO Wellington) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+64) 04-2601161 (within NZ only).
For emergency cases, the Embassy’s duty officer may be contacted at (+64) 022 074 6517. You may check the Embassy’s website at www.philembassy.org.nz or the Embassy’s Facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/PHLinNZ/. You may also send messages via our FB messenger and our email at email@example.com.