Embassy operations during ALERT LEVEL 3 (AUCKLAND) and ALERT LEVEL 2 (OTHER NZ REGIONS) JSD-2020-28
Following the pronouncement of Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern on 11 August 2020 that the Auckland region will move to Alert Level 3 – Restrict starting 12 noon on Wednesday, 12 August 2020, until midnight on Friday, 14 August 2020 and the rest of New Zealand will move to Alert Level 2 – Reduce Contact, the Philippine Embassy in Wellington strongly advises that Filipinos from Auckland with scheduled passport appointments to defer their visit to the Embassy at a later time.
Clients who have prior booked flights are encouraged to call their respective travel agents or airlines to rebook their flights to Wellington at a later date. Those who plan to drive from Auckland to Wellington are advised to stay at home to help contain the spread of COVID- 19.
In compliance with the New Zealand Government’s protocols and its goal to eliminate and stamp out COVID-19, the Embassy shall implement a NO APPOINTMENT, NO MASK, NO ENTRY policy as well as physical distancing within the Embassy’s premises.
Effective tomorrow, 12 August 2020, for three (3) days, the Embassy will be open by appointment only from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
|BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (NO WALK-INS ALLOWED)|
Notarization (Special Power of Attorney, Affidavits, etc.)
|1. Clients should secure a schedule to avail themselves of services via the appointment portal: https://philembassynzl.appointy.com/default.aspx.
2. Due to limited consular services, those with non- urgent transactions should defer renewal of their passports.
3. Clients, especially those with children, are advised to download and accomplish the forms beforehand to limit the time spent at the Embassy’s premises and minimize the risk of exposure.
4. Senior citizens, pregnant women, those with chronic respiratory illnesses, immunocompromised, or feeling unwell are encouraged to defer their visit to the Embassy.
5. Passport release cannot be guaranteed within 6-8 weeks due to the ECQ in the Philippines.
6. Clients should avoid bringing companions.
|BY MAIL ONLY|
|Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death/Consular Mortuary Certificate
Applications for retention and reacquisition of Philippine citizenship under RA 9225
|1. Please check the Embassy’s website for documentary requirements and schedule of fees at www.philembassy.org.nz.
2. Mail in your documents in a courier bag with a “signature required” sticker to the following address: Embassy of the Philippines 50 Hobson St. Thorndon, Wellington New Zealand 6011
Those who have prior appointments with the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO Wellington) are likewise encouraged to defer their visit especially if they are traveling from Auckland.
For employment contracts, OEC and other related documents, please contact the Philippine Overseas Labor Office (POLO Wellington) via email: email@example.com or call (+64) 04-2601161 (within NZ only).
For emergency cases, the Embassy’s duty officer may be contacted at (+64) 022 074 6517. You may check the Embassy’s website at www.philembassy.org.nz or the Embassy’s Facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/PHLinNZ/. You may also send messages via our FB messenger and our email at firstname.lastname@example.org.