- For Filipino workers who:
- Are already working in New Zealand and will be going to the Philippines for a holiday or are already in the Philippines for a holiday;
- Already had OECs processed under Balik Manggagawa (BM) Online System when they last departed the Philippines; and
- Are returni...
The embassy will be closed on Monday, 25 February 2019 in observance of Edsa People Power Revolution, a Philippine holiday.
The embassy will re-open on Tuesday, 26 February 2019. For urgent matters, kindly call the duty officer in the mobile phone number listed below:
MR. EDGAR M. MATIBAG
Due to compelling resource constraints, the tentatively scheduled outreach missions in Queenstown (in March) and Whangarei (in April) have been postponed until further notice.
The following consular services information has been updated, subject to final confirmation:
The embassy will be closed on the following dates in observance of the following holidays:
- 05 February 2019 - Chinese New Year
- 06 February 2019 - Waitangi Day
The embassy will re-open on Thursday, 07 February 2019. For urgent matters, kindly call the duty officer in the mobile phone numb...
The Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) reiterates its strict adherence to its No walk-in Policy for Pre-departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS), Peer Counseling Program (for emigrants 13 to 19 years old), Guidance and Counseling Program (GCP), and Country Familiarization Seminar (CFS). Due to t...