Mobile Consular Mission in Rotorua, 20-22 October 2023, to receive notarial services and civil registry applications KDA-2023-02
The Philippine Embassy advises clients that during the Mobile Consular Mission in Rotorua on 20-22 October 2023 from 8:00am to 5:00 pm at the Arts Village, Rotorua, the Embassy Mobile Consular Team will receive applications for the following:
- NOTARIAL SERVICES (Affidavit of Support, Sworn Statement, Special Power of Attorney)
- CIVIL REGISTRY APPLICATIONS (Report of Birth, Report of Marriage, Report of Death)
All applications for the above mentioned services will be received at the Consular Mission and processed at the Embassy in Wellington. The processed documents will be sent back to the applicants once completed through a provided return courier bag.
Clients who wish to apply for these services should kindly take note of the following before coming to the venue of the Mobile Consular Mission:
- Bring all required documents. Incomplete applications will not be accepted. Check the following links for the requirements:
- For NOTARIALS: https://philembassy.org.nz/consular/notarials-and-authentication
- For CIVIL REGISTRY: https://philembassy.org.nz/consular/civil-registry
- Bring the application forms, duly filled out;
- Bring a self-addressed return courier bag with “Signature Required” sticker; and
- Cash Payment for the application will be received on site. Please check the following link for the fees: https://philembassy.org.nz/consular/schedule-of-fees
Please note that there will be no photocopying services at the Mobile Consular site. Clients are therefore requested to bring photocopies of the relevant documents as requested.
For any queries, please email the Philippine Embassy at firstname.lastname@example.org