Obtaining PSA/NSO Documents
The Philippine Embassy in Wellington, New Zealand would like to inform everyone that E-Census now accepts requests for delivery of NSO Authenticated documents (Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Death Certificate and Certificate of No Marriage or CENOMAR) abroad. The procedure is as follows:
PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY (FORMERLY KNOWN AS NATIONAL STATISTICS OFFICE)
ONLINE APPLICATIONS (E-CENSUS)
- Access the internet
- Log on to https://www.ecensus.com.ph/Secure/OnlineApplication.aspx
- Read the Terms and Conditions
- Fill up online requester's information and contact details
- Follow online instructions for payment and other details
- e-Census accepts requests for delivery within and outside the Philippines.
LOCAL REQUEST: delivery destination is within the Philippines; PHP 315.00 per copy for copy issuance of birth, marriage and death certificates, and PHP 415.00 per copy for Certificate of No Marriage Record (CENOMAR). The additional PHP 15.00 serves as the Documentary Stamp Tax (Sections 173 and 188 of the Tax Code and Revenue Memorandum Order 13-2008) per copy issued.
FOREIGN REQUEST: delivery destination is outside the Philippines; USD 20.00 per copy for copy issuance and USD 25.00 per copy for CENOMAR.
Credit card payment uses the payment facility of Kabayan Central Networks, Inc. Thus, KABAYAN CENTRAL NETWORKS, INC. will appear in the credit card statement. Unisys Public Sector Services Corporation (UPSSC) will appear in the official receipt(s).
- It is possible that the fee will be reflected in the requester's credit card statement of account before the document is received.