Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) Resolutions 123-C and 124-A JSD-2021-11
Re Philippine Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF) Resolutions
- No. 123-C of 28 June 2021 on the implementation of Green Lanes for fully vaccinated individuals; and
- No. 124-A of 30 June 2021 on the list of Green countries/jurisdictions.
In light of the above-cited IATF Resolutions (also posted in this website for ease of reference), the Embassy would like to clarify and underscore the following, based on Bureau of Quarantine Memorandum Circular (BOQ MC) 2021-11 of 30 June 2021:
ACCEPTABLE PROOF OF VACCINATION
- Philippine-issued Vaccination Record – verified by the Department of Information and Communication Technology (DICT) or City Health Officer/LGU (obtained in PH, for use upon return to PH)
- Philippine Overseas Labor Office or POLO Certificate – exclusive to OFWs as stated in IATF 124-A, e.g., excluding New Zealand citizens and residents
- WHO International Certificate of Vaccination – provided that the vaccine administered is in the WHO Emergency Use Listing
According to BOQ MC 2021-11, “Other Vaccination Records/Certifications issued by the Foreign State are not yet accepted by the Philippines”. EMBASSY WILL UPDATE THIS WHEN OTHER ISSUANCES ARE DEEMED ACCEPTABLE.
NON-INCLUSION CRITERIA (those not qualified for shortened quarantine privilege)
- Travelers coming from countries/jurisdictions not in the Green List;
- Travelers vaccinated abroad with incomplete stay, i.e., less than 14 days prior to arrival in PH, at a Green country/jurisdiction;
- Travelers vaccinated abroad with the last dose administered not more than two weeks prior to arrival in PH; and
- Travelers without accepted proof of vaccination.