Department of Foreign Affairs is top 4 in the latest Makati Business Club Poll
The Makati Business Club (MBC) has released the results of their poll on the performances of government agencies. The Department of Foreign Affairs placed 4th overall in terms of positive net satisfaction during a poll conducted among senior business executives from 6 July to 7 August 2015.
The Department of Foreign Affairs saw its ranking move up by 2 slots from its previous ranking of 6th in the MBC survey in 2014.
Secretary Albert F. Del Rosario congratulates all the hardworking personnel of the Department of Foreign Affairs on this recognition and for their continued contribution to the advancement of the interests of the Philippines and the Filipino people.
Below are the top ten government agencies, based on the results of the Makati Business Club (MBC) executive outlook survey for the second semester of 2015:
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP)
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
- Department of Tourism (DOT)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA)
- Philippine Atmospheric, Geophysical and Astronomical Services Administration (PAGASA)
- Department of Finance (DOF)
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Board of Investments (BOI)
- Civil Service Commission (CSC)
For more information visit the link: http://www.mbc.com.ph/news/updates/second-semester-2015-mbc-eos-business-recognizes-improvement-in-31-agencies-bsp-peza-dot-remain-top-3/