Postal Voting Steps
POSTAL VOTING STEPS
To check if you're a registered voter: https://comelec.gov.ph/.../CLOV/ASIA_PAC/WELLINGTON.pdf
If you have further inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Voters will accomplish ballot by fully shading the oval/s beside the candidate/s of their choice.
- Write full name clearly and affix signature in the space provided on the upper left portion of the ballot envelope.
- Place the accomplished ballot inside the ballot envelope addressed to the SBRCG.
- Seal the ballot envelope using the self-adhesive tape found on the flap. Affix the paper seal on top of the envelope flap.
- Send back the ballot envelope early to ensure that it will be received by the SBRCG on or before 09 May 2022 at 7:00 PM, Philippine Time. Voter may personally drop the ballot envelope in the designated dropbox at the address indicated on the envelope before 09 May 2022, 7:00 PM, Philippine Time.
Please immediately send your completed ballot to the Embassy as soon as you have received it.
Maraming salamat po.
#Halalan2022 #postalvoting #IngatKabayan